IMPORTANT** The email you use to purchase this class must be the same email you use for Zoom. This will enable you to access the class and for us to keep track of paying customers. If an alternative email is used, or you miss the class, we will not be responsible in providing a refund. Thanks for your understanding.
Take Funkanometry’s Online Class “INTRO TO DANCE” on Sunday, April 30th, 2023, at 12:00 pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME
After purchasing a spot, you will receive an email ONE DAY before the class. This email will include a Zoom link, where the live online class will be hosted. You will need to download and Sign-In to Zoom.
VERY BEGINNER (For people with little to no experience with dance)
This VERY BEGINNER* 1-hour class will be split up into two lessons. First, Funkanometry will teach foundational techniques and grooves they use in their signature style. Then, the boys will end the class by teaching an upbeat & fun choreography. Maybe Funkanometry will do a quick surprise performance at the end too
After purchasing, you will receive an email one day before the class. This email will include a Zoom link, where the live online class will be hosted. You will need to download Zoom.
IF YOU HAVE TAKEN OUR PREVIOUS CLASSES: This class will be different from the last. New techniques and choreography.
What? a VERY BEGINNER* 1-hour Dance class where Funkanometry teaches foundational movements and a short choreography.
When? Sunday, April 30th 2023, at 12:00 pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME (3:00 p.m. Eastern Time).
How? Online class through Zoom.
Terms and Conditions for Zoom Meeting:
By joining this Zoom meeting, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Good Behavior: All participants are expected to behave in a respectful and professional manner towards each other, the moderator, and the meeting’s purpose.
- No Harassment: Harassment, bullying, or any other form of abusive behavior towards anyone in the meeting is strictly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, verbal or written attacks, discrimination, or hate speech.
- No Nudity: Participants are not allowed to share any images or videos of nudity, sexually explicit content, or inappropriate gestures.
- Moderator’s Decision: The moderator of the meeting has the final say in determining what behavior is acceptable or not. They reserve the right to remove any participant from the meeting without warning if they are not adhering to these terms and conditions.
- Banned from Future Meetings: Any participant who violates these terms and conditions will be removed from the meeting and banned from attending any future classes.
- Confidentiality: The content of the meeting, including discussion and shared material, is confidential and should not be shared with anyone outside of the meeting.
- Zoom Policies: All participants must comply with Zoom’s terms and conditions and privacy policies.
By joining the Zoom meeting, you acknowledge and agree to abide by these terms and conditions. Failure to comply with these rules may result in removal from the meeting and/or a ban from attending future classes.